Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 3 minutes.
- Stir in onion and tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken to skillet and stir until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Arrange chicken on serving platter.
- Stir in cheese and basil and cook until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute. Serve sauce over chicken.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.