Chicken Piccata Pasta Skillet
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.3 cup||All Purpose Flour|
|4||Boneless skinless chicken breasts halves, lightly pounded|
|3 tbsp||Becel® Buttery Taste margarine|
|0.5 tsp||Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish|
- Place flour in shallow dish and coat chicken.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water and Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan, until simmering. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine; remove from heat. Stir any collected chicken juices into skillet before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions adding remaining 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers at end of cook time. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken on top of pasta with pan sauce spooned over top.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.