Chocolate chunk granola bars
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 cup||Brown Sugar firmly packed|
|0.67 cup||Creamy peanut butter|
|0.50 cup||Butter softened (1 stick), or margarine|
|0.5 cup||Light Corn Syrup|
|3 cups||Large Flake Quaker Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)|
|1.5 bars||Ghirardelli Sweet Dark Chocolate (6 ounces), chopped|
|0.75 cup||Shredded coconut|
|0.33 cup||Kretschmer Wheat Germ Original or Honey Crunch|
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine until fluffy.
- Add corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in oats, chocolate, coconut, raisins and wheat germ. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Chill1 1/2 hours or until firm. Store loosely covered.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.