Chocolate Dipped Ripple Chip Trio
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds; leave in the microwave for 30 seconds before opening the door. Remove and stir well. Repeat this process 1-2 more times or until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Dip twelve of the potato chips into the melted chocolate, covering roughly half of each chip; place dipped chips onto prepared baking tray. Transfer unused chocolate to a snack sized zipper storage bag; set aside.
- Repeat melting and dipping process with milk then white chocolate chips, dipping twelve chips in each type of chocolate. Transfer unused portions of each chocolate into zipper storage bags.
- Snip off a small corner from each zipper storage bag. Drizzle reserved chocolate over the dipped chips to decorate them. Allow chocolate to set at cool room temperature or chill in the fridge for one hour before transferring to an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Chill time: 60 minutes
- Yields 36 chips
- Buy two bags of potato chips and pick through to find the nicest ones for dipping.
- If the zipper storage bags of chocolate get too thick to drizzle, simply microwave on high for 10-15 seconds.
- Can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one week. Warm to room temperature before opening the container to prevent humidity condensing on the chips and making them soggy.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.