Coconut Chicken Fingers
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Great Value All-Purpose White Flour|
|1.5 cups||Great Value Unsweetened Medium Desiccated Coconut desiccated|
|1 cup||Great Value Stirred Yogurt Variety Pack 1.5%|
|2 tbsp||Sriracha sauce|
|1 clove||Garlic grated|
|1 tsp||lime zest|
|4 med||chicken breasts each cut lengthwise into four slices (about ½-inch thick)|
|2 tbsp||Cilantro chopped, optional|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, mix flour and salt. In another shallow dish, add shredded coconut. Set both aside.
- In a small bowl, stir yogurt, Sriracha sauce, garlic and zest together. In a medium bowl, reserve ½ cup of mixture.
- Dredge chicken in flour and toss to coat in reserved yogurt mixture in medium bowl. Dredge chicken in coconut, pressing to adhere. Place on prepared sheet. Bake 18 to 20 min or until golden brown and cooked through (165F).
- Stir cilantro into remaining small bowl of yogurt mixture and serve with chicken strips.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.