Creamy Garlic Broccoli Bites
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine Boursin®, cream cheese,Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix , cooked broccoli and red peppers. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine egg and water to make an ""cegg wash""d. Set aside.
- On a well-floured flat surface, if necessary*, roll out puff pastry into a large square (or squares), 1/8-inch (3 mm) thick. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut the dough into 2-inch (5 cm) squares.
- Place 1 tsp (5 mL) of filling in the centre of each square and brush the edges lightly with egg wash. Fold the dough in half over the filling to form a small triangular pillow. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.