Crispy Bistro Fish Dinner
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.75 lb||Green Beans|
|0.25 cup||All Purpose Flour|
|0.25 cup||KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese|
|0.25 cup||KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pesto Parmesan Dressing|
|1 lb||Tilapia 4 tilapia fillets|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|0.25 cup||Black Olives pitted black olives|
- Cook potatoes in large saucepan of boiling water 15 min. or just until tender, adding beans to the boiling water for the last 3 min.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and 2 Tbsp. cheese in pie plate. Brush 1 Tbsp. dressing evenly onto fish. Dip fish, 1 fillet at a time, in flour mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Drain vegetables. Cut potatoes in half; place in large bowl. Add olives, remaining cheese and remaining dressing; mix lightly. Serve with fish.
To make this dish more like a traditional niçoise dish, add 1 cup cherry tomatoes and 2 halved hard-cooked eggs to the drained cooked vegetables along with the olives, remaining cheese and remaining dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.