Crunchy Bacon & Rosemary Bites
1 hr 15 min
1 hr 5 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|12 strips||Great Value Reduced Salt Naturally Smoked Bacon|
|24||Great Value Rosemary & Olive Oil Woven Wheat Crackers|
|Fresh rosemary leaves|
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a sturdy baking tray with aluminum foil; top with a wire rack sprayed with non-stick canola oil cooking spray. Cut the strips of bacon in half widthwise.
- Top each cracker with a cluster of rosemary leaves. Wrap loosely with half a strip of bacon. Transfer to wire rack on prepared baking tray, seam side down, leaving about 1” (2.5 cm) between. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in center of oven for 55-65 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Yields 24 pieces
- For a beautiful presentation, garnish the serving platter with sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Don’t wrap the bacon too tightly around the crackers; the bacon shrinks as they bake, if it’s too tight the crackers will bend.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.