Curried Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potato and Mint
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 cups||CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use No Salt Added Chicken Broth|
|3 cups||Sweet potatoes Cubed|
|0.50 cup||Olive Oil Divided|
|0.25 cup||Red Onion thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp||mild yellow curry paste|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|0.33 cup||Plain yogurt|
|0.25 cup||dried currants or raisins|
|0.25 cup||toasted almonds Chopped|
|0.25 cup||Mint leaves coarsely chopped|
- Make ahead: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Instead of roasting the sweet potatoes, toss peeled, cubed sweet potatoes with oil and place into a grill basket. Cook over indirect until tender.
- Optional add ¼ cup (60mL) crumbled feta or goat cheese on top.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.