Double Berry Sundaes
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 tsp||Lemon Juice|
|0.25 cup||Low fat granola cereal|
|1 container||Breyers® ½ the Fat Vanilla Light Ice Cream|
|0.5 cup||Frozen fat free whipped topping thawed|
- Process strawberries, raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Evenly spoon in 250 mL berry sauce, then half of the granola into 4 tall glasses.
- Evenly top with Breyers® ½ the Fat Vanilla Light Ice Cream, then whipped topping.
- Drizzle each with 15 mL berry sauce, then sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Serve with remaining berry sauce.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.