Double chocolate cookies
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 cups||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips divided (12 ounces)|
|1.25 cups||All Purpose Flour|
|2 tsp||Baking Powder|
|0.25 tsp||Baking Soda|
|0.25 tsp||Salt (optional)|
|0.5 lb||Margarine or butter, softened (2 sticks)|
|0.75 cup||Brown Sugar firmly packed|
|2 cups||Large Flake Quaker Oats or Quick Quaker Oats (uncooked)|
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In small saucepan, melt 1 cup chocolate chips over low heat; cool.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well. In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar with electric mixer until creamy.
- Blend in melted chocolate, egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in oats and remaining 1 cup chocolate morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack. Store tightly covered.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.