Easter Message Board
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
- Paint the canvas board with the chalkboard paint. For the best application, follow the directions on the label.
Creating the bunny:
- Using paper, draw your bunny shape, inner ears, nose, mouth, hearts and feet pads. Cut them out and use as a template to trace onto the foam sheets, and then cut the shapes out of the foam sheets.
- Glue on the jiggly eyes and let dry.
- Cut 6 small strips of white ribbon approx. 3.5 – 4 cm (1.5 – 1.75”) for the whiskers. Glue in place under the jiggly eyes. Glue the pink foam nose over top.
- Glue on the inner ears and feet pads. Glue on the hearts and the mouth and set aside to dry.
Creating the flags:
- Using the scrapbook paper, cut out 4 small diamond shapes approx. 7 cm (2.75”) and fold them in half.
- Using the white ribbon, cut a piece long enough to hang over the corner of the canvas board. Glue each end onto the back to secure, and let dry.
- Place the flags over the ribbon and glue into place.
Creating your message:
- Using the chalk, write your own special Easter message.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.