Fabric Fridge Magnets
- Remove all wire shank pieces by hand from front of self-cover buttons.
- Using the front button piece as a guide, take one piece of fabric from the Charm Square pack, which is 1/2” (1.3 cm) larger than the button around all edges.
- Per packaging instructions, tuck in fabric toward the back of the front button piece so that the front of the button is covered, and the back is secured by the teeth.
- When all edges are tucked in, press back piece until you here a snap.
- Peel and stick magnetic foam button to the back. Repeat five more times, for a total of six buttons, using the complimentary charm pack fabrics.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.