Fabric Memory Game
- Cut a piece of fabric iron on slightly smaller than your solid black fabric. Following instructions on packaging, iron to attach to one side. Let cool. Cut twelve squares measuring 4” x 4” (10 x 10cm).
- Cut twelve squares measuring 4” x 4” (10 x 10cm) from polka dot fabric.
- Use Clever Clips to attach one polka dot square and one black square (with fleece backing) together, with right sides facing. Repeat for twelve sets of fabric squares.
- Sew along three sides of each pair of fabric squares, leaving one side open.
- Tuck in open edges on each pocket, and press with iron. Topstitch around all four edges with a 1/4” (0.5 cm) seam allowance making sure to catch tucked in edge, closing the pocket on all twelve squares.
- Roughly cut a piece of fabric iron on hold measuring approximately 5” x 5” (12.5 x 12.5). Following instructions on packaging, iron to attach to wrong side of novelty print animal fabric. Check right side of fabric for positioning, making sure that you have two full graphics of each animal on novelty print fabric covered by iron sheet. Let cool.
- Cut out two of each jungle animal (with ironon backing). Following instructions on packaging, peel paper backing, place, and iron to secure on the black sides of each of your finished fabric squares.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.