Flower Pencil Topper
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
- Cut each Chenille Stem in half. Create a loop with each piece and secure the ends by twisting them together.
- Glue each loop to the bottom of the Pom-Pom for the petals and let dry.
- Using the Green Foam Sheet, cut a piece 2.5 cm x 15 cm (1 “ x 6”). Fold it, accordion style, into approx. 2.5 cm (1”) squares and press the edges firmly.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole into the center of each square. Make sure the hole is large enough for the pencil to fit through.
- Glue one end to the bottom center of the flower and let dry.
- Thread pencil through the holes and secure on.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.