For Breakfast…It’s a Cookie!
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.5 cup||Honey (125ml)|
|0.25 cup||Unsalted butter (60ml) - softened|
|1 cup||Carrot (250ml) - grated|
|0.5 cup||Raisins (125ml)|
|1 cup||Chopped Walnuts (250ml) - optional|
|0.5 cup||Dried apricots (125ml) - chopped|
|1 cup||All Purpose Flour (250ml) - unbleached|
|1 cup||Rolled Oats (250ml)|
|1 tsp||Cinnamon (5ml)|
|1.5 cups||Cheerios (375ml)|
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs, honey and butter until well-blended.
- Stir in raisins, apricots and walnuts (optional).
- In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry mixture (flour, oats, cinnamon) to the wet mixture (eggs, honey, butter) and stir until the whole mixture is wet.
- Fold in Cheerios®.
- Drop mixture onto prepared cookie sheets about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cookies are firm.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.