Fresh-Chopped Salmon Burger
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|500 g||Salmon Fillet chopped skinless salmon fillets|
|1||Green Onions sliced|
|2 tbsp||Fresh dill chopped|
|1 tbsp||Lemon Juice|
- Combine 500 g chopped skinless salmon fillets with 1 beaten egg, 1 sliced green onion, 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 diced avocado in a large bowl.
- Scoop a heaping 1/2-cup portion into a large non-stick frying pan sprayed with oil, over medium.
- Press into a 1-in.-thick round patty. Repeat, cooking 2 patties at a time, until bottoms are golden-brown and crisp, 3 to 4 min.
- Flip and continue cooking until salmon is cooked through, about 3 more min.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.