Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Bring water and Becel® Light margarine to a boil in medium saucepan. Stir in flour and salt all at once and cook, stirring vigorously, over low heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, on medium speed with electric mixer or vigorously with a wooden spoon, until smooth and glossy. Drop dough by scant 1/4 cup (50 mL), 2 inches (5 cm) apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Slit sides of each puff with tip of a sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Bake an additional 2 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut puff in half horizontally. Spoon 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) jam onto bottom of each puff. Top each with 1/4 cup (50 mL) frozen yogurt or whipped topping, then 1/4 cup (50 mL) fruit. Top with puff top. Serve immediately.
- *Use 3 whole eggs
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.