Garlic and spice rubbed flank steak
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Coat steak with oil. Combine garlic powder with cumin, salt and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub garlic mixture over both sides of steak.
- Oil grill. Barbecue steak, with lid closed, 3 to 5 min per side for medium-rare.
- When steak is done, let stand 5 min on a cutting board, then thinly slice across the grain.
- Transfer to a platter along with any juices.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.