Garlic Chicken Skillet with Mashed Potatoes
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Knorr® Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Seasonings|
|1 lb||Boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 tbsp||Becel® Oil|
|2||Carrot thinly sliced|
|1 lrg||Onion chopped|
|1 tbsp||Tomato Paste|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Sidekicks® Mashed Potatoes with Chicken Gravy Side Dish|
- Remove 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Knorr® Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Seasonings; set aside. Put chicken, remaining Pasta Seasonings and Becel® Oil in medium bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove; set aside. Add carrots and onion to same skillet; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir in tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken, water and contents of Chicken Gravy pouch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare Mashed Potatoes according to package directions, adding reserved 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Pasta Seasonings and an additional 1/4 cup (60 mL) each milk and water. Serve with chicken and vegetables.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.