Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Combine flours, spices and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Salt-Free margarine, sugar and molasses in large bowl with electric mixer until blended. Beat in flour mixture gradually until well combined. Shape into 2 balls. Flatten each ball into a disc, then wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Flour dough lightly, then roll between 2 sheets plastic wrap to 0.19 inch (0.5 cm) thickness. Dip cookie cutter into flour, then cut out shapes. Arrange on prepared baking sheet, 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake until firm to the touch, about 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Remove to wire rack and cool completely. Store in airtight container.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.