Granola Apple Crisp
1 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray (2-L) casserole with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine apples, 50 mL brown sugar, 30 mL flour, lemon juice and 5 mL cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into prepared casserole; set aside.
- Combine remaining flour, 50 mL brown sugar and 2 mL cinnamon in food processor. Add margarine and granola and pulse just until combined; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 55 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Serve with Breyers® Creamery Style™ Ice Cream.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.