Greek pork kebabs
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Olive Oil|
|3 tbsp||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|1 tbsp||Red wine vinegar|
|2 tbsp||Fresh oregano chopped|
|1 tbsp||Fresh thyme|
|0.5 tsp||Lemon peel grated|
|0.5 tsp||Ground Black Pepper|
|1.5 lbs||Maple Leaf® Pork Tenderloin cut into 1-in. cubes|
|1 cup||Greek yogurt|
|1 tsp||Garlic, minced|
2) Heat barbecue or oiled grill pan on high heat.
3) Thread pork on skewers (if you are using wooden ones, you will need to soak them for 30 min in advance). Grill pork for 10 min, turning occasionally, or until browned at the edges and cooked through but still juicy.
4) Combine yogurt, garlic and salt in a bowl and stir together.
5) Serve pork with yogurt sauce. You can also include cucumber and tomato slices with a simple vinaigrette as a side.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.