Grilled Dijon & Herb Chicken with Potato Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Boil new potatoes in salted water until tender. Cool and cut into quarters. Set aside.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and mustard. Add the remaining ingredients and toss with cooled potatoes.
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high. Lightly coat the grill with non-stick cooking spray. Grill chicken for 8-10 minutes per side or until nicely char-grilled and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°F).
- Serve grilled chicken with new potato salad.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.