Grilled Salmon with Dill & Dijon
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 450F. To figure out how long to cool salmon, measure at its thickest point (that’s the thickness, not the length.) Rub enough oil all over the fish to lightly coat. If using fillets with skins still attached, don’t oil skin.
- Trim beans and wash. Leave lots of water clinging to them, and divide evenly between 2 large pieces of foil; press down to even out thickness. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle 1 tbsp water over each. Bring opposite sides of foil together and fold over to seal, then seal ends forming a packet.
- Place fish, skin side down, on a baking pan and set bean packets beside them. Bake fish for 10 0 min per 1 in. of thickness; they will probably need 10 to 12 minutes. Neither fish nor foil packets need turning. The beans will need about 15 minutes to cook.
- Prepare vinaigrette by whisking 3 tbsp oil with lemon juice, Dijon honey, dill weed and salt. Use a metal spatula to lift cooked salmon to plates. For skin-on fillets, slip spatula between skin and salmon flesh, then lift fish, leaving the skin on the pan. Whisk vinaigrette. Spoon over salmon. Serve with beans.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.