Grilled Savoury Chicken Burgers Florentine
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 tbsp||Becel® Buttery Taste margarine|
|1 cup||Red Onion thinly sliced|
|1 cup||Cremini mushrooms or white mushrooms, finely chopped (about 8)|
|1||Clove Garlic finely chopped|
|1 cup||Baby Spinach leaves firmly packed|
|0.5 lb||Ground chicken|
|1 cup||Carrot finely shredded, chopped|
|2||Green Onions finely chopped|
|2||Flat Rolls soft whole wheat|
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute or until wilted. Season, if desired, with fresh black pepper. Remove vegetables from skillet. Reserve 1/2 of the vegetable mixture in medium bowl and keep warm.
- Combine ground chicken, carrots, green onions and remaining 1/2 of the slightly cooled vegetables in medium bowl; shape into 2 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Arrange burgers on rolls, then top with reserved vegetables.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.