Grilled Stonefruit Salad with Herbs, Walnuts & Goat Cheese
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|4 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|3 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|1 Pinch||Salt large|
|Pepper to taste|
|2||Black plums halved and pitted|
|2||Peaches quartered and pitted|
|15 ozs||Baby arugula|
|1 cup||Basil leaves large ones torn in half|
|1 cup||Mint leaves large ones torn in half|
|0.33 cup||Toasted Walnuts|
|0.5 cup||Goat cheese|
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic, honey, salt and pepper.
- Transfer dressing to a cookie sheet and place plums and peaches, flesh side down, in dressing.
- Clean and oil grill and preheat grill to medium high. Grill peaches and plums for about two minutes on the flesh side, then remove to cookie sheet, place flesh side up in dressing and set aside to cool a bit.
- On a large platter combine arugula, basil and mint. Top with grilled peaches and plums and spoon dressing from cookie over salad. Toss gently. Top with walnuts and goat cheese.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.