Grilled Veggies Tostitos® SCOOPS!®
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1||Zucchini small, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick|
|1||Yellow squash small, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick|
|1||Red Onion sliced in rings 1/4 inch thick|
|1||Red Bell Pepper stem and seeds removed|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 Pinch||Salt to taste|
|1 Pinch||Pepper to taste|
|0.5 lb||Pepper Jack cheese grated|
|1 pkg||Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips|
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables on the grill. After about 1 to 2 minutes turn the vegetables 90 degrees to get grill marks.
- After about another minute flip to the other side and repeat, then remove and allow to cool.
- Dice the grilled vegetables 1/4 inch and mix in a bowl with the grated cheese and Tostitos® Salsa.
- Place a Tablespoon of the mixture into each Tostitos® Scoops!® and bake in the oven at 150° F for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.