Honey Oatmeal & Raisin Scones
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C). Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Cut in Becel® Original margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Beat yogurt, honey and egg in small bowl with wire whisk. Stir in raisins. Add egg mixture to flour mixture. Stir with fork until dough holds together; shape into a ball.
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 7.5 inch (19 cm) circle. Cut into 12 wedges. Arrange wedges 1 inch (2,5 cm) apart on baking sheets, then sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.