Hong Kong Chicken Curry
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 tbsp||Becel® Oil|
|1 lb||Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces|
|2 lrg||Potatoes about 1 lb. (450 g), peeled and cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks|
|2 tbsp||Curry powder|
|1 can||Light Coconut Milk|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Fried Rice Side Dish|
|3 cups||Cauliflower florets|
- Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned , about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Stir in coconut milk, water and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are almost tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Fried Rice Side Dish according to package directions.
- Stir chicken and cauliflower into skillet, return to a simmer, cover and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked and potatoes and cauliflower are tender, about 5 minutes. Serve with Rice and garnish, if desired with chopped fresh cilantro.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.