Incredible gluten-free pizza crust
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Position oven racks in top third and centre of oven. Preheat to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove florets from cauliflower and whirl in a food processor until they look like rice (you may have to do this in 2 batches). It should measure about 4 cups.
- Combine cauliflower with eggs, garlic, oregano and cheese in a large bowl; the mixture will not hold together, and that’s OK. Divide into 2 portions. Mound 1 portion on one side of prepared sheet and spread until 1/3 in. thick and 9 in. round. Repeat.
- Bake in centre of oven until crusts are golden and crispy around the edges, 25 to 30 min. Remove and add toppings.
- Continue baking in top third of oven until cheese is melted and toppings are hot, 5 to 8 min. Let stand for 3 min before cutting.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.