Individual Pasta Bakes with Garlic Crostini
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Tomato Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions using skim milk instead of 2%.
- Meanwhile, mince 1 clove of garlic. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat and sauté minced garlic and onion for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and zucchini and sauté for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Stir into the pasta.
- Brush four 1-cup (250 mL) ovenproof dishes with remaining oil. Divide pasta mixture evenly between the four cups. Top each with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the cheese and place on a baking sheet. Cut the remaining clove of garlic in half and rub on one side of each baguette slice. Place slices on the same baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until pasta is heated through and crostini are golden brown.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.