Inversion Table Buying Guide
Inversion Tables 101
Types of Inversion Tables
Fixed Inversion Tables
Portable Inversion Tables
Infrared Inversion Tables
Inversion Table Safety Tips:
• People with certain medical conditions, including glaucoma, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, bone weakness or pregnancy, should not use an inversion table
• Follow the manufacturer's instructions to ensure proper setup and use of the equipment
• When using an inversion table, always have a second person available as a spotter to assist you
Multiple Inversion Angles +
An inversion table with multiple adjustment options maximizes your comfort and offers more options for stretches and crunches. Being entirely inverted can cause pain in your ankles and knees. With adjustable tilt, you can pick the angle that suits you, and your inversion experience will be more pleasant and enjoyable.
A well-padded backrest will help you remain comfortable during your inversion therapy sessions. However, if you plan to use your inversion table for abdominal crunches and lower back exercises, you might consider a non-padded backrest for greater versatility.
Ankle Straps +
When you’re inverted, all your weight is resting on your ankle straps. This can cause discomfort, so look for ankle straps that are covered in thick foam, adjustable and ergonomic. Investing in gravity boots can also help reduce ankle strain and create a more pleasant inversion experience.
Self-locking Hinges +
Self-locking hinges automatically lock in place once the inversion table has passed a certain angle. This feature provides an extra measure of safety when the table is fully inverted.
Accessories and Related Products
Inversion Table Maintenance Tips:
• Lubricate all moving parts with an aerosol or silicone spray regularly and avoid oil-based lubricants
• Check all parts regularly for wear and tear and have repairs done by a qualified technician
• Regularly wipe down the upholstery with mild soap and water
• Keep your table out of direct sunlight to avoid fading and cracking