Korean BBQ Short Ribs
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Place green onions, lime juice, VH® Soya Sauce, 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce and ribs in a large re-sealable plastic freezer bag. Seal and massage marinade into beef to cover completely.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator for at least 8 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray and heat to high. Remove ribs from bag and discard marinade.
- Place ribs on grill and cook for 3 minutes and until beef is seared with grill marks. Turn meat over and continue to grill on the second side while basting generously with remaining sauce, another 3 minutes. Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.