Lemon and garlic grilled chicken
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Trim excess fat from chicken skin (this will prevent flare-ups on the grill). Make several shallow cuts in the chicken to allow marinade to infuse.
- Whisk lemon juice with oil, garlic powder, herbs and salt in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
- Add chicken and turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 20 min or refrigerated up to 4 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-low. Oil grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade (do not discard marinade). Barbecue with lid closed, 15 min, then baste chicken with remaining marinade.
- Flip chicken and continue grilling, with lid closed, until chicken feels springy when pressed, 15 to 20 more min.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.