Mediterranean Roast Chicken & Vegetables
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 lb||Sweet potatoes (about 2), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces|
|1||Yellow pepper cut into 3/4-inch pieces|
|2 cups||Grape Tomatoes|
|0.25||Red Onion cut into thin slices|
|0.25 cup||Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Italian Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing divided|
|4||Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (1 lb./450 g)|
|0.25 cup||Fresh Basil chopped|
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Place vegetables on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. dressing; toss to evenly coat vegetables. Spread into single layer on baking sheet.
- Top with chicken; brush with remaining dressing.
- Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (170ºF).
- Transfer chicken to serving plate; top with vegetables, cheese and basil.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.