Orange-Rosemary Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in small nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook shallot and garlic, stirring occasionally, until shallot is tender, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in orange juice, marmalade, mustard, rosemary and black pepper; set aside.
- Arrange pork tenderloin in baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Pour 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over pork.
- Roast 10 minutes. Baste pork with remaining marmalade mixture. Roast an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155° F – 160° F (68° C – 71° C). Remove from oven; tent loosely with aluminum foil, then let stand at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.