Our Finest Half Ham
2 hr 5 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|Our Finest Half Ham|
- Remove ham from all packaging materials.
- Place ham face side down directly in to a baking dish or roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil and heat at 250F for approximately 30 minutes per kilogram (estimated heating time: approximately 2 hours).
- If you intend to glaze ham, remove ham from oven 10 minutes before end of heating time recommended above. Follow instructions below.
- Glazing Ham: Remove ham from oven 10 minutes before end of heating time recommended above. Increase oven temperature to 425F. Empty contents of glaze pouch into small saucepan. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons (22ml) of warm water. Bring to boil over medium heat while stirring. Remove immediately from heat. Using a glazing brush, apply glaze immediately by brushing it evenly over the surface of the warm ham. For a thicker coating, allow glaze to cool 4 to 5 minutes before applying to ham. Heat glazed ham uncovered at 425F for 10 minutes. Remove glazed ham from oven. Glaze will be very hot. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.