Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Stir garlic cloves with balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper and salt. Rub on both sides of 2 steaks.
- Cook using canola oil in a large frying pan over medium-high, 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook to desired doneness (3 to 4 min per side for medium-rare)
- Let rest, covered, 5 minutes.
- Cut into ½-in.-thick slices.
- Drizzle pan juices over steaks
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.