Parmesan Chive Potato Bake
1 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and cool.
- Thinly slice potatoes and arrange in 33 x 23 cm baking dish; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, milk, 60 mL Parmesan, chives and pepper in medium bowl.
- Evenly spoon mixture over potatoes. Top with remaining 30 mL cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.