Pear & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400° F (204° C).
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems (about 1 1/4 cups/ 300 mL ); reserve mushroom caps.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chopped stems, pear and shallot, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cheese, parsley, salt and pepper**.
- Evenly stuff reserved mushroom caps with pear mixture, then arrange on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Garnish, if desired, with Parmesan cheese shavings.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.