Pepsi Pulled Pork Sandwiches
10 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Place all spices in a small bowl and mix together. Remove any string if the pork has been tied.
- Rub spice mix onto pork.
- Place onions and garlic into a slow cooker and place rubbed meat on top.
- Add barbecue sauce and Pepsi®.
- Cover and cook 6-8 hrs on high or 8-10 hrs on low.
- Turn off slow cooker and remove meat to a cutting board. If the pork has a bone discard it. Using two forks shred the meat into bite sized pieces, discarding any large pieces of fat.
- Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker and combine with the sauce.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.