Powerhouse Pizza Rollups
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 cup||Baby Spinach leaves fresh|
|1 med||Red pepper cut into thin strips|
|1 pkg||Refrigerated crescent rolls|
|1 cup||Great Value Four Cheese Pasta Sauce|
|0.5 cup||Feta Cheese crumbled|
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles and space evenly on baking sheet.
- At the wide end of each triangle, place a generous teaspoonful of Great Value Four Cheese Pasta Sauce. Top with three or four baby spinach leaves. Add three or four pepper strips and one teaspoon of feta to each triangle. Roll up each triangle loosely. Careful not to overload contents, as it could result in improperly cooked rolls.
- Transfer sheet to oven and bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with remaining Great Value Four Cheese Pasta Sauce for dipping.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.