Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
4 hr 35 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 9-in. (1 L) pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Imperial® margarine and granulated sugar in bowl; press into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack, then freeze until ready to use.
- Beat Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream in bowl with electric mixer on low speed, just until softened. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth. Turn into prepared crust and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.