Raspberry Chocolate Lover's Indulgence
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cover bottom of 9-inch round pan with parchment or waxed paper. Spray with cooking spray; set aside. Microwave 4 oz. chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until both are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min. Add dry jelly powder and sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs. Stir in flour and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan 5 min. Invert onto platter; remove parchment. Cool cake completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave 3 oz. of the remaining chocolate in microwaveable bowl 1-1/2 min. or until melted, stirring after 1 min. Spread onto parchment-covered baking sheet; refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt remaining chocolate in microwaveable bowl 1 min. or until melted. Stir in Cool Whip; spread onto cake.
- Remove chocolate on baking sheet from refrigerator; cut into 1-1/2-inch-wide strips with sharp knife. Arrange on cake as desired. Garnish with raspberries.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.