Roasted Cod with Cherry Tomatoes
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|3 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable|
|2 cups||Cherry Tomatoes halved|
|1 lrg||Shallots chopped|
|2||Clove Garlic chopped|
|1 tsp||Fresh rosemary leaves finely chopped|
|1.5 lbs||Cod Fillet cut into 6 pieces|
- Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
- Combine olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; whisk until smooth.
- Arrange tomatoes, shallot and garlic in shallow roasting pan. Pour 1/2 of the olive oil mixture over top and sprinkle with rosemary; toss. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue roasting until cod flakes with fork, about 10 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and tomato mixture on platter. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.