Roasted Vegetable Béchamel Pizza
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, basil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil; spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions using skim milk. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough to roughly a 16""3inch (40 cm) circle. Place on an oiled pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the béchamel sauce over the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked crisp and cheese is golden.
- Slice and serve with remaining béchamel sauce for dipping!
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.
Chicken Roasted with Artichokes, Tomatoes and Capers
Sweet Sensations Snack Mix
French Vanilla Puff Pancake
Blueberry Pomegranate Fruit Dip with Fruit Kebabs
Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins