Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Becel® Oil and curry powder in large bowl; add vegetables and chick peas and toss to mix and coat. Spread evenly on baking sheet. Season if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa according to package directions, adding Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken to cooking water.
- Toss vegetables with cooked quinoa; stir in orange juice and serve warm or at room temperature.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.
Chicken Roasted with Artichokes, Tomatoes and Capers
Sweet Sensations Snack Mix
French Vanilla Puff Pancake
Blueberry Pomegranate Fruit Dip with Fruit Kebabs
Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins