Roger Mooking’s Mango Curry Lamb Dogs
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Mix together ground lamb, shallot, cumin, paprika and 1 tsp (5 mL) each of salt and pepper; shape into 8 kebab cylinders.
- Place kebabs on preheated grill. Cook, turning every 2 minutes, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total.
- Pour VH® Indian Mango Curry Sauce into a small skillet. Add cooked kebabs. Place directly on grill; cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is warmed through.
- Slice cucumber into 1⁄4 inch thin slices. Toast hot dog buns on grill.
- To assemble, place 2 kebabs in a hot dog bun with cucumber and any extra VH® Indian Mango Curry Sauce. Garnish with cilantro.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.