Roger Mooking’s Teriyaki Beef Lettuce Cups
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Marinate rib eye with 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in large pot of boiling, salted water until just tender, about 1-2 minutes. Drain well; return to pot. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, lightly toss. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large heavy skillet over high heat. Add rib eye with marinade to skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add ginger, sliced green onions and carrots. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender but still bright in colour about 1-2 minutes longer. Add noodles and basil; toss to blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon Teriyaki mixture onto lettuce leaves, dividing equally. Garnish with white sesame seeds.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.